Application for Funding

If you have been ordered to pay for some or all of your Court Ordered Services and your court order was issued in Idaho, you may be eligible for assistance.

For court orders issued in District 3 (which includes the counties of Adams, Canyon, Washington, Owyhee, Payette, and Gem):

  • Download the 3rd District Application for Funding.
  • Complete the application. Be sure that all questions have been answered. Incomplete applications will be returned delaying a decision.
  • Have the Income Affidavit notarized.
  • Return the original application to:

    Family Court Services

    Canyon County Court House

    1115 Albany Street Caldwell, ID 83605

    Phone: (208) 454-7269

You can return the application by mail or hand delivered.